Get back to business quickly with Google Apps for Business and Coolhead Tech. Developed for local independent business owners and small local retail businesses This seminar includes everything you need to get the phone ringing from online buyers in one afternoon.
Getting Back To Business With Google Apps
Thursday, May 24, 2012 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM (CT)
Introduction to Google Apps for Small Business
Chris Alghini, Coolhead Tech Director and Google Guide.
Just as your business relied on a Yellow Pages listing to keep your phone ringing in the past, Online listings are essential in growing your business. 97% of Consumers search for local businesses online and having a local business website that works is essential to your success.
The workshop shows you how to easily set up your own business website, professional email address and social media profile and includes a Free trial of Google Apps for Business account.
Small Business Websites That Work: GreenEarthAutomotive.com
Karla Longnion, co-owner of Green Earth Automotive
Green Earth Automotive (GEA) launched their new Google Site with Coolhead Tech this past Earth Day. With online scheduling and reminders for customers and Google Apps integration for mechanics the website attracts new customers and allows Green Earth Automotive to spend more time keeping Austin Green.
Includes FREE small business tools.
- FREE Google Apps for Business ($50 Value)
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- 24x7 support
- 25GB email storage per user
- Google Drive - Store and Access Files Anywhere
- BlackBerry and Microsoft Outlook interoperability and more
- Messaging apps: Gmail, Google Talk,and Google Calendar
- Google+ (G+) integration for social business & social enterprise
- Collaboration apps: Google Docs, Google Sites,and more
- More Google applications: Google Places, Blogger, PicasaWeb Albums, AdWords and more
- FREE Google Adwords Credit ($100 value)
- FREE Additional small business offers and opportunities.