Here are seven tips to help you reap the benefits of Google Apps and Gmail in your business.
1. Use Your Own Domain Name in Your EmailWhen you send an email to a customer or prospect using firstname.lastname@example.org rather than email@example.com you bring your credibility and reliability into question. You're able to build your business brand and name recognition when you use your own domain and business name in your email.
With Gmail for Business you don't have to fool around with POP3, SMTP, and all kinds of settings for your various computers and devices to set up your own domain for your business email. You simply set up your Gmail Business account through Google's online interface and you're good to go.
2. Add a Custom Email SignatureHere's one more way to build your brand and spread your marketing message. Within the Gmail settings or with the Wise Stamp App, You can add a logo image, social media icons, hyperlinks, or even promote special deals on all your email messages. Plus you can set up multiple signatures for various messages or promotions.
3. Use One Email Account to Manage Multiple AccountsWith Gmail for Business, from one central email account, you can manage multiple email accounts , such as Sales, Customer Service. Personnel, etc.
This increases your productivity or the productivity of the staff person who helps you mange your email.
4. Share Videos, Documents, Calendars, Contacts within Your DomainHere's another way to boost the productivity and communication with your team and clients. When you use Gmail for Business (Google Mail), you have full and seamless integration with your other Google Apps, such as Docs, Calendars, Google +, Google Chat, and more.
Now it's easy to collaborate, schedule meetings and events, keep your team updated, and respond quickly to customer requests.
5. Manage Your Inbox with Labels, Folders, and FiltersWhile Gmail for Business (Google Mail) has one of the best SPAM filters, with the use of Labels, Folders, and Filters you are able to efficiently and effectively customize how you sort email for your business.
For example with these powerful tools, you're able to sort your incoming emails automatically into Projects, To-Do, Vendors, Clients etc. In addition, you can color code Labels, set Priorities, and of course, you have the power of Google Search to find any email you need when you need it.
6. Launch Chat, Video Chat, or Google VoiceWithout leaving your email, you're able to open up a Chat to shoot off a quick text, do a video chat, or with Google Voice, make a phone call using Google Voice.
With Gmail for Business, you have the convenience of one centralized place to communicate and provide impressive, real-time customer response and support.
7. Create Canned ResponsesYou have the ability to quickly and automatically reply to common questions. This is a great way to save time and increase email productivity.
How to Get Gmail for Your Business
With Gmail for Business (Google Mail), you have a free 30 day trial. The cost for unlimited users is $5 per month per user, or $50 annually per user.
In addition to the seven tips and benefits outlined above, with Gmail for Business (Google Mail), you get Google's guarantee of 99.9% uptime, 24/7 online tech support, tech support for Docs, and increased inbox storage. (from 10GB to 25GB per account)
For more details visit google.com/enterprise/apps/business.