- Costly and time-consuming challenges to your IT department when it comes to server setup, maintenance, and repair, not to mention the added resources expended in operating a multiple OS environment
- Email inboxes that quickly reach their quota, stifling business communication
- External server attacks from viruses, spam, phishing, and malware
- Compliance with internal and external data privacy/security requirements
- Rapid use of disk space and resources
- Insufficient collaborative resources
- Tech support for issues outside of IT's control
- The need for continuous and expensive software updates
Here's How Google Apps can tackle these challenges
- Reducing the total cost of ownership. Your data remains in the Google Cloud--with everything hosted on Google servers, Google absorbs any necessary costs, leaving no hidden maintenance, upgrade, or repair costs for your small business.
- Reducing storage quota worries--Google Apps gives your business 25 GB of storage per user.
- Easing any downtime concerns--with Google's 99.9% service level agreement for email, you can be assured your business is always up and running.
- Allowing your employees to collaborate in real-time--get rid of cumbersome email updates when you can share information and instantly see the latest version of reports.
- Providing increased security and safety--your data is automatically saved and hosted on Google's redundant data centers. No more relying on insecure hardware for corporate data storage, with their increased data security concerns.
- Giving you more control of the messages that are received and transmitted from your business through Google Apps' message security and administrative management controls.
- Giving you 24/7 data access wherever you have an internet connection, whether it be by PC, laptop, or mobile.
- Alleviating tech support for problems that are bound to arise during a migration to Google Apps and during the normal course of operation--the benefit Google Apps gives you compared to similar cloud-based options is that, for the extra fee, your employees can turn to Google for solutions instead of relying on you.
- Keeping you up-to-date--the Google Apps team updates their products as often as needed, and your version of the Apps update with it. This makes for dynamic software solutions that keeps pace with the world around you. You no longer have to worry about the expense and hassle of updating software every 4 or 5 years.
Google Apps provides more than just email and messaging solutions. It also It provides Apps that tackle other business needs.
- Calendar: Put your whole team in sync with Google Calendar. Scheduling meetings is simplified with Calendar, which can automatically check employee schedules and suggests optimal meeting times. Calendar also simplifies the management of resources, so employees can have access to the resources they need when they need them.
- Sheets: With this powerful and versatile spreadsheet tool, you can manage lists, track the progression of projects in real-time, collect and analyze data, and collate the results. Google Sheets comes with various tools such as advanced formulas, embedded charts, filters, and pivot tables, giving you different ways to look at your collected data.
- Slides: Google Slide gives you the versatility you need for any presentation. Slide allows you to see real-time updates to your presentation as you collaborate with other members of your team, no matter where they are. Design diagrams, manage flowcharts, and insert organizational charts right within the app. Create sleek, professional transitions between slides, use shape linking to turn objects within your presentation into a hyperlink to other slides or external sites, build better animations with Google?s extensive library of themes, and enhance collaboration by adding comments to slides, shapes, and text.
Now that you know what Google Apps for Business is and what it can do, maybe it's time to see what Google Apps can do for you.