Sign up for a Free 30 Day Trial of G Suite Business and get Free Admin support from Google Certified Deployment Specialists.
G Suite is a collection of enterprise-based products like Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and so on. It comes in a monthly subscription platform to help streamline your business.
This article will show you the easy step by step procedure on how to set-up your G Suite account.
- You will then be asked to enter a domain name. In this case, let's use the domain austinlocalnet.com as example
- And click Get Started
- You will then be redirected to the form (see screenshot above)
- And you will be asked to enter your info
Two most important requirements for this stage are:
- A working email, to send account info and,
- Username for the account
- After entering all needed info “Click Activate Trial”
- You will then receive the “Congratulations” message.
- And you will then be asked to check your registered email.
- The Confirmation email would look something like this (see screenshot above).
- You will then need to click the link “Sign in to The G Suite Admin Console using your account information below. “
- To proceed, you will need to click Sign In - which is the easy way, or copy and paste the URL: https://admin.google.com
- You will then be asked to agree with TOS - Terms of Service
- Accept the second TOS - (Terms of Service)
- And finally, you will be redirected to your Admin Console
If you made it this far, congratulations! You have successfully set-up your G Suite account. But this is not yet the end. You will still need to verify your domain, set-up your email and so much more. All of which will be shown in the next article.