Sign up for a Free 30 Day Trial of G Suite Business and get Free Admin support from Google Certified Deployment Specialists. No Credit Card Required.
It's Simple.. In the G Suite Admin Console navigate to Gmail advanced settings and search 'early.' If the search doesn't work, here's how to manually get to the settings in the admin console.
The new Gmail User interface is efficient, modern and clean. Our personal favorite for office productivity is the add-on bar on the right. Yay for easy access to our calendar in Gmail.
Opt in to the Gmail Early Adopter Program
In your Google Admin console (at admin.google.com)...
Go to Apps > G Suite > Gmail.
- In User settings, scroll to New Gmail Early Adopter Program.
- Click Allow my users access to the new Gmail UI and features.
- Click Save. It may take up to one hour for changes to propagate to all users.
Have users enable the new Gmail
After you've enabled the new Gmail for your domain or organization, your users can opt in individually from their Gmail settings.
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- At the top right, click Settings Try the new Gmail.
If you change your mind, just click Settings Go back to classic Gmail.