Sign up for a Free 30 Day Trial of G Suite Business and get Free Admin support from Google Certified Deployment Specialists.
The best way to set up Google Business Apps on your iphone uses the Exchange method.
Before you begin:
- Perform a sync with iTunes to ensure that Contacts and Calendars from your iOS device are backed up to your computer.
5. In the Email field, enter your full Google Account email address.
6. Enter your Google Account password as the Password.
7. Enter a Description such as: Google Apps
8. Press Next at the top of your screen.
9. Enter m.google.com in the Server field.
10. Leave the Domain field blank.
11. Enter the user email address as the Username.
12. Press Next at the top of your screen again.
13. Select the Google services (Mail, Calendar, and Contacts) you want to sync.
Note: To receive and respond to meeting requests on your device, both Mail and Calendar need to be turned on, and New events needs to be enabled in your Google Calendar settings (See Below).
14. If prompted select the Keep on my iPhone (or iPad or iPod touch) option.
15. Press Save at the top of your screen.
Set Google as the default for Mail, Contacts, and Calendar:
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the Mail section and change the Default Account.
4. Now scroll to the bottom of the Contacts section and set the Default Account.
5. Finally scroll to the bottom of Calendars and set the Default Account.